Event Bar PricingService Fee
Includes transport, bar assembly/take down, staffing, plastic glassware, mixers, ice, garnishments and any other bar equipment necessary.
There is a deposit to secure your date.
- Cancel 6 months or more before reserved date for a full refund
- Cancel 3 to 6 months before reserved date for a 50% refund
- Cancel up to 30 days before reserved date for 15% refund
- Any cancellation after the 30 day mark surrenders the entire deposit.
Beverage Options & PricingKegs
- Keg cost will consist of the price The Club is charged plus any applicable taxes and fees.
- Up to 2 varieties can be brought to an event.
- Once a keg is tapped it will be added to the bill of the event owner at the full price of the keg regardless of quantity remaining in the barrel.
- The club prefers to offer only the mini bottles of wine from Barefoot Winery. There are several varieties available and we will do our best to offer the option you’re looking for. If the event owner insists on a variety that we are unable to get through our vendor in this specific size we can order in larger sizes with the stipulation that any container of special order wine once opened is purchased in full by the event owner. Special order wine container may not leave the premises with anyone except The Club’s representative but must be paid in full regardless of volume left in container.
- Ciders and Seltzers vary depending on what our vendors have in stock. Ask for your favorite and we will do our best to provide it at your event.
- We offer several varieties of beer and can meet almost any request with a positive response. We do however prefer the beer to be in cans vs bottles to avoid the possibility of broken glass and injury due to it. Also if we are bringing a keg we will only bring additional beer by request.
- House Pour
Black Velvet Whiskey, Windsor Canadian Whiskey, Karkov Vodka, Fireball, Dr. McGillicuddy’s Cherry
- Premium House Pour
Captain Morgan, Bicardi Superior, Jack Daniels, E & J Brandy, Titos Vodka, Jose Cuervo, Southern Comfort, Malibu
- Specialty Pours
Such as Makers Mark, Glen Livet, Crown Royal (any variety), 1800 Tequila
- Specialty Drinks
Bloody Mary, Margarita, Pina Coloda, Daiquiri, Mojito, White Russian, Moscow Mule etc. We will not have a blender so all these options will be available on the rocks only. These drinks are not commonly brought to events and must be requested to ensure we have the supplies with.
- Bottled Water
- Canned Soda, Energy Drink
- Juice, Lemonade, Club Soda, Ginger Ale etc